Software developer (m/f/d) in the automotive sector
The eTrailer system from Trailer Dynamics makes a significant contribution toCO2 reduction in heavy goods transport and thus to green logistics and climate neutrality. Come join the team and support us on this journey.
What awaits you?
– Programming in the field of microcontrollers, embedded systems and control units for automobiles
– Implementation of actuator/sensor programming objects
– Creation of test specifications
– Testing of control units, especially standard tests in the ranges 24 V, 48 V, 400 V and 800 V (high voltage)
– Implementation and evaluation of the developments
– Optimization of concepts and transfer of findings from development to homologation specifications
What we offer
– High planning security due to a permanent employment contract
– Very strong team spirit
– Extremely innovative and creative work environment
– Flexible working hours for the best work-life balance
What do you bring?
– Studies in the field of electrical engineering or mechatronics (Diploma,Bachelor or Master)
– Several years of practical experience in C/C++ OR
– Very good knowledge of Matlab/Simulink and CAN
– Very good knowledge of German and English
– Result-oriented, structured and independent way of working
– Good analytical skills, conceptual ability and high level of initiative
– Ability to work in a team