Automotive mechatronics technician with focus on commercial vehicle technology (m/f/d)
The eTrailer system from Trailer Dynamics makes a significant contribution toCO2 reduction in heavy goods transport and thus to green logistics and climate neutrality. Come join the team and support us on this journey.
What awaits you?
– The focus is on the development of modern chassis systems for commercial vehicle applications, also taking into account innovative drive concepts.
– Expert disassembly and assembly of components and systems
– Equipping the vehicles with additional systems and special equipment
– Assembly of various electrical systems and components on commercial vehicles, especially trailers
– Our many years of expertise and an experienced team at the Eschweiler / Aachen location are available to support you in the tasks that arise.
What we offer
– A dynamic and creative working environment
– A modern corporate culture with a good working atmosphere and flat hierarchies
– A young and motivated team
– An attractive payment
– Flexible working time arrangements
– Good work life balance
– Innovative solutions for sustainable products
What do you bring?
– Completed training as a motor vehicle mechatronics technician (m/f/d) specializing in commercial vehicle technology
– Professional experience in the field of commercial vehicle repair, electrics/electronics (HV components) desirable
– Truck driver’s license CE desirable, but not required
– Structured and independent way of working within an interdisciplinary team
– Curiosity and creativity
– Teamwork and communication skills
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org