Development engineer commercial vehicles (m/f/d) in the automotive sector
The eTrailer system from Trailer Dynamics makes a significant contribution toCO2 reduction in heavy goods transport and thus to green logistics and climate neutrality. Come join the team and support us on this journey.
What awaits you?
– The focus of our activities is the development of modern chassis systems for commercial vehicle applications, in the future also taking into account innovative drive concepts.
– You design and evaluate innovative chassis concepts
– You develop components from design to series production, taking into account functional, weight, deadline and cost aspects.
– For this purpose, you design assemblies and individual parts of our axle systems
– You work out the results within the framework of the most modern development methods
– Our many years of expertise in the development and production of axle systems are at your disposal to support you in the tasks at hand.
What we offer
– A dynamic and creative working environment
– A modern corporate culture with a good working atmosphere and flat hierarchies
– A young and motivated team
– An attractive payment
– Flexible working time arrangements
– Good work life balance
– Innovative solutions for sustainable products
What do you bring?
– Completed Master’s degree or diploma in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or comparable.
– Professional experience, in the automotive industry an advantage
– Structured and independent way of working within an interdisciplinary team as well as analytical thinking skills
– Curiosity and creativity
– Teamwork and communication skills
Apply now at email@example.com